Download MP3 (Right-click, “Save Link As”)
Resources on the Bible and Homosexuality
For more in-depth study on the topic, please explore the following:
- What Does the Bible Really Teach about Homosexuality?
A book by Kevin DeYoung. One of the best overviews of what the Bible teaches about homosexuality.
- The Bible and Same Sex Relationships
A review article by Rev. Tim Keller of Redeemer Presbyterian Church
- The Bible and Homosexual Practice: Texts and Hermeneutics
A scholarly book by Robert Gagnon. Detailed analysis of all biblical texts relating to homosexual practice.
- What It’s Like to Be Gay at Wheaton College
An article by Tyler Streckert
- Washed and Waiting: Reflections on Christian Faithfulness and Homosexuality
A book by Wesley Hill on what it means to live as a celibate gay Christian.
- Washed and Waiting
A sermon by Wesley Hill, preached at Wheaton College chapel.